14h15 – 14h30
Welcome and introduction: Camila Valenzuela-Moguillansky, Laboratorio de Fenomenología Corporal, Chile.
14h30 – 16h00
Panel 1: What do we mean by the notion of experience?
- Body memory and present experience Thomas Fuchs, University of Heidelberg, Germany.
- The human behavior and experience as emergent phenomena of the interactional operation of three domains Carmen Cordero, Centro de Integración Cognitivo Corporal, Chile.
- How to illuminate the mystery of the dark flight of birds? Or the hermeneutic turn of phenomenology Danilo Rodriguez, Universidad de Chile, Chile.
16h00 – 16h30
16h30 – 18h30
Temporality, body memory and the study of experience Thomas Fuchs
The emotion of the body
9h00 – 10h30
Panel 2: The notion of memory and the study of experience
- Memory, language and ghosts Jorge Mpodozis, University of Chile, Chile.
Embodied experience and its meaning. How is meaning embodied? How is embodiment meaningful? Sabine Koch, Alanus University of Arts and Social Sciences, Germany.
- Embodied and relational micro-traumas Catalina Scott, Asociación Internacional para la Psicoterapia y Psicoanalisis Relacional, Chile.
10h30 – 10h45
10h45 – 12h30
Panel 3 – Roads to human experience: the issue of language
- The presence of the body in the mind: Implications of cognitive hypotheses Luciana Ávila, Universidade Federal do Sul da Bahia, Brazil.
- Wordless language and speaking bodies Christine Caldwell, Naropa University, USA.
- Abyssal art / temporal problems in the construction of a present language Victoria Jolly and Sebastián Larraechea, Proyecto Arte Abisal, Chile.
12h30 – 13h30
13h30 – 14h30
14h30 – 16h30
Experiencing beauty: Healing Factors of the Arts and the active factors of dance movement therapy
Conscious Movement Sequencing as Body Narratives
Performance of experimental poetry
Sound poetry performance
Felipe Cussen, University of Santiago, Chile.
17h15 – 18h30
18h30 – 19h30